Most mini storage businesses are independently owned and operated private storage facility conveniently located in and around municipal areas, only a few blocks of downtown districts and can also be near residential areas or medical centers. Mini storage gives you the best in accommodation and convenience regardless of whether you are a commercial or residential client.
You never have to get soaked with rain or with sweat when you move your possessions into most storage buildings. Unlike other private storage in companies most should have at least a 16-foot overhead door that can handle a truck of any size, and have an all-enclosed interior loading dock.
No matter how hot, cold, or rainy it is outside, just back truck into the bay and unload in climate controlled comfort.
When you are moving, dont go spending money on all types of supplies. Most storage companies make it easy to move into your private storage facility. Here are some reasons you should choose a mini storage company
1. Make sure prices are lower than any other storage unit in the midtown or downtown area.
2. Dont go buy some expensive lock when you can get one from management that is made just for your storage unit.
3. You can get as many boxes as you want from most storage companies that will save yourself time and money. Most in house box prices are lower than most home-improvement warehouses.
4. Dont hurt yourself lifting and carrying heavy furniture and boxes. Use convenient free carts to roll your belongings to your space.
5. Store your second vehicle, RV, or boat along with your moving storage space.
Most access gates and entry doors should be 100 percent computer controlled. Your personal entry code should allow you entrance into storage building. Monitoring does not stop here though. You should have the option of renting a unit with its own alarm.
Every storage space should be 100 percent climate controlled because our the best storage units are 100% climate-controlled. Whether it is the heat of summer, or the cold of winter, a climate-controlled unit will keep your belongings at a humidity-controlled level year round.
If you are concerned about the condition of to your personal items, most storage companies also provide sources for storage insurance for both commercial and residential belongings.
1. 5 feet by 5 feet, 5 feet by 7 feet, 5 feet by 10 feet.
These units are ideal for storing small furniture, bo by es, clothes, and documents.
2. 7.5 feet by 10 feet.
A slightly larger option perfect for storing small furniture, bo by es, clothes, documents.
3. 10 feet by 10 feet.
This size is recommended for contents of 2-room apartments, office furniture, and documents.
4. 10 feet by 15 feet.
Use this unit if you have 3-4 Rooms of furniture or commercial storage.
5. 10 feet by 20 feet.
This is one of our larger Houston storage units, roughly equivalent in size to a one-car garage in size.
6. 10 feet by 30 feet, 7.5 feet by 34 feet, 10 feet by 34 feet, 12 feet by 34 feet, 15 feet by 34 feet, 18 feet by 34 feet.
These are our largest spaces, designed for commercial storage or to hold the entire contents of a 3-4 bedroom house.
Custom-sized storage spaces should also be available. They are fully aware that not every client has the same needs. Some people have very unique requirements that go beyond the parameters of the average storage unit.
For these individuals, most offer custom spaces in a variety of dimensions. Ask a on duty manager for details about these options.